|Case Material||18kt Rose Gold|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
Learn more about Water Resistance.Close
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
|Complications||Power Reserve Indicator|
This watch features:
- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Alligator leather strap by "Santoni" a famous Italian leather-goods manufacturer.
- Ardoise grey dial.
- Polished rose gold toned hands.
- Elegant leaf shaped hour & minutes hands.
- Polished applied rose gold toned index & roman numeral hour markers.
- Minutes/seconds/fractions of seconds track indexes printed in white, with 5 minute increments printed in Arabic Numerals.
- Small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Power reserve indicator located at the 9 o'clock position
- Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
- IWC Caliber 59210, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 30 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of 8 days, as matter of fact the movement is capable of maintaining a 9 day power reserve, however the movement is mechanically stopped before all the tension in the spring is exhausted, eliminating the effect of reduced torque in the mainspring as it winds down.
- After thorough laboratory testing of its suitability for everyday use, it can now proudly bear IWC's own seal of quality: "Probus Scafusia" – "good, solid craftsmanship from Schaffhausen".
This watch is also known as: iw5101-04, 5101-04, 510104