|Case Material||18kt Rose Gold|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
Learn more about Water Resistance.Close
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
|Clasp||Push Button Deployant Buckle|
|Movement||Automatic - Chronometer|
- Brushed finished solid 18kt sedna (rose) gold case with polished finished beveled corners.
- Solid 18kt sedna (rose) gold crown.
- Solid 18kt sedna (rose) gold fluted bezel with flattened top ridges.
- Silver pie-pan shaped dial.
- Rose gold toned hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Applied rose gold toned hands with luminous fill.
- Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
- A medallion with Omega's Constellation emblem, an image of an observatory surrounded by a polished sky marked with eight symbolic stars.
- Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8900, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
- Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. In addition to measuring the performance of the watch in daily wearing conditions, the process also ensures that the watch and its movement function properly when exposed to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
- Features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring that improves resistance to shock and magnetism and thus to sustained reliability.
- The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
- The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
This watch is also known as: 13053392102001