|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
Learn more about Water Resistance.Close
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color/Finish||Brushed & Polished|
|Clasp||Push Button Deployant Buckle|
- Brushed stainless steel case.
- Uni-Directional Bezel:
- Brushed steel bezel.
- Black ceramic fill - highly scratch resistant.
- Bezel graduating indication made of Liquidmetal® which bonds neatly & well with ceramic, allowing for a smooth & lasting finish.
- Luminous filled & raised dot at the 12 'o'clock position.
- Metallic grey dial with a fine sun-ray finish
- Applied polished steel index & dot hour markers with luminous fill.
- Polished steel bold squared hour & minute hands with luminescent fill.
- Calendar features:
- With calendar corrector buttons hidden from sight on the case back beneath the lugs. The corrector buttons can be activated without tools.
- Day & Month windows displayed beneath the 12 o'clock position.
- Date indicated by the short red-tipped hand which points to the current date at the center of dial.
- Moonphase aperture located at the bottom of the dial.
- Blancpain caliber 6654.P, with a silicon hairspring, contains 28 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
- The movement is fitted with a nonmagnetic silicon balance-spring. In additional to its non-magnetic properties, silicon is extremely corrosion-resistant & resistant to wear and natural aging.
- Watch comes in a 9" x 7" x 4" genuine Peli water resistant carrying/storage case.
This watch is also known as: 5054111070b